Selecting, financing and building the right location – Metropolitan Vs Regional
• What are the optimal sources and structure for financing?
• Expected return on investment and estimated payback period
• Capital requirements for a successful IR project. How will capital be allocated across the development phases?
• Which prefectures/regions are best suited for an IR and why?
• Pros and cons of a metropolitan vs regional based IR?
• What is the governments’ strategy for choosing IR locations? Revival of economically suffering rural areas or maximising revenue in tourist populated urban areas?
Moderator: Angus Cole, Principal, Clairvest Group
Panellists: Masaru Sugiyama, Vice President, Goldman Sachs Japan Co., Ltd
Kanji Matsushita, Associate Managing Officer, Takenaka Corporation
David Bonnet, Partner, Delta State Holdings
Michael J. Bonner, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
Ed Tracy, CEO/President Asia, Hard Rock International
Masahiro Terada, Senior Manager, Pricewaterhouse Coopers (Japan)