The Sports Lawyers Association, in conjunction with Greenberg Traurig LLP and the New York State Bar Association’s Entertainment Arts and Sports Law Section, are inviting sports industry professionals to join us for a virtual CLE program. The program will focus on developments in the gaming industry and esports, including legislative initiatives and pandemic related considerations, as well and industry-specific matters and trends. Students are also welcome to attend.
- Jake Williams, Vice President – Legal & Regulatory Affairs, Sportradar
- Jonathan Nabavi, Vice President, Public Policy & Government Affairs, National Football League
- Marquest Meeks, Senior Counsel, Major League Baseball
- Steve Walkowiak, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Jason Lake, Founder & CEO, Complexity Gaming
- Bill Anthony, President, Spire Holdings (former General Counsel, Immortals Gaming Club)