PHILADELPHIA – May 31, 2019 – The latest Pennsylvania edition of Super Lawyers magazine recognized 16 attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. The publication spotlighted excellence in a range of practices – employment and labor, government finance, real estate, environmental law, and immigration – and honors a third of Greenberg Traurig’s Philadelphia office.
The 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers include:
- James N. Boudreau, employee defense litigation
- Robert M. Goldich, labor & employment
- Robert D. Lane Jr., real estate
- David G. Mandelbaum, environmental
- Alexander L. Scarola, government finance
Goldich, Lane, and Mandelbaum have been listed since 2004, while Boudreau has been listed since 2012; Scarola came to the listing in 2015.
The 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars include:
- Giuliano Apadula, environmental
- Joshua D. Cohen, real estate
- Sarah R. Goodman, corporate business
- Jennifer Hermansky, business immigration
- Samantha E. Hirsch, employment defense litigation
- Caleb J. Holmes, environmental
- Jillian C. Kirn, environmental
- Kaitlyn R. Maxwell, environmental litigation
- Ana C. Montalbán, government finance
- Adam Roseman, labor & employment
- Christiana L. Signs, employment defense litigation
Apadula and Roseman made their Rising Stars debut this year. Super Lawyers first recognized Cohen, Goodman, Hirsch, and Montalbán in 2018. Kirn, Maxwell, and Signs have been listed since 2017, while Super Lawyers has recognized Hermansky as a Rising Star since 2013 and Holmes since 2014.
Super Lawyers rates approximately 70 practice areas nationwide, using a process of independent research, peer nominations and evaluation. It seeks to bring visibility to attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Philadelphia office: Founded in 1997, Greenberg Traurig’s Philadelphia office is home to nearly 50 attorneys and practices that include Real Estate, Public Finance, Litigation, Labor & Employment, Environmental, Government Law & Policy, Restructuring & Bankruptcy, Corporate, Intellectual Property, Immigration & Compliance, Investment Regulation, and Tax. The Philadelphia office represents clients in the manufacturing, health care, real estate, energy, financial, and insurance industries, state and local governments, professional service, and energy firms and individuals.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2,000 attorneys in 39 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.