For the 14th consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig has more attorneys listed in Best Lawyers in America than any other law firm in the guide. Nationwide, the guide lists over 400 Greenberg Traurig attorneys and recognizes 26 of these as “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective practices and markets.
According to Best Lawyers, inclusion in its guide is completely based on peer-review and only one lawyer in each practice and designated metropolitan area is recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year.”
The Greenberg Traurig Boston attorneys recognized, and their corresponding category/practice area(s), include:
- Mark A. Berthiaume – Commercial Litigation
- Joseph P. Davis III – Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Jean M. DeLuca – Public Finance Law
- John A. DeTore – Energy Law
- John F. (Jay) Farraher, Jr. – Commercial Litigation
- Jack Gearan – Employment Law – Management
- John J. Griffin, Jr. – Real Estate Law
- Edward S. Hershfield – Real Estate Law
- Mark Hichar – Gaming Law
- James D. Masterman – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Terence P. McCourt – Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Gregory Milmoe – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Christopher H. Milton – Real Estate Law
- John Pappalardo – Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Litigation – Securities
- James R. Shea, Jr. – Real Estate Law
The Greenberg Traurig Boston attorneys recognized as Ones to Watch, and their corresponding category/practice area(s), include:
- Emily H. Bryan – Commercial Litigation
- Jacqueline E. Tambone – Commercial Litigation; Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
About Greenberg Traurig’s Boston Office: Established in 1999, Greenberg Traurig’s Boston office is home to approximately 70 attorneys practicing in the areas of bankruptcy and restructuring, corporate, emerging technology, energy, environmental, financial services, gaming, governmental affairs, intellectual property, labor and employment, life sciences and medical technology, litigation, public finance, and real estate. An important contributor to the firm's international platform, the Boston office includes a team of nationally recognized attorneys with both public and private sector experience. The team offers clients the value of decades of legal experience and hands-on knowledge of the local business community, supported by the firm's vast network of global resources.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.