LOS ANGELES – May 26, 2021 – The 2021 Chambers USA Guide includes 15 attorneys from the California offices of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. Firmwide, more than 180 attorneys were recognized in the 2021 Guide, marking a 20% increase over last year. The firm is recognized in more than 40 of the guide’s practice areas across 19 regions.
California attorneys receiving individual rankings include:
- Charles S. Birenbaum – Labor & Employment
- Jeffrey A. Chester – Projects: Power & Renewables: Transactional (ranked for USA - Nationwide)
- Jay L. Cooper – Media & Entertainment: Transactional: Mainly Talent
- Michael H. Davis – Real Estate (Up and Coming)
- G. Michelle Ferreira – Tax
- Bruce Fischer – Real Estate
- Greg Fishman – Real Estate
- Mark Kelson – Corporate/M&A: Private Equity
- Timothy Long – Labor & Employment
- Bradley R. Marsh – Tax: State and Local
- Sanford C. Presant – Tax
- Magan P. Ray – Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Michelle Rowe Hallsten – Corporate/M&A
- Howard J. Steinberg – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Daniel J. Tyukody – Litigation: Securities
According to its website, Chambers and Partners, UK-based publisher of annual guides in several global markets, selects attorneys and practice areas for inclusion based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients around the world.
About Greenberg Traurig’s California Offices: Greenberg Traurig has more than 175 corporate, entertainment, government law and policy, intellectual property, litigation, real estate, and taxation attorneys in California, located in Los Angeles, Orange County, Sacramento, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. The firm is net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage and Mansfield Rule 3.0 Certified. Web: www.gtlaw.com