Daniel M. Richards focuses his practice on representing domestic and international banks, private equity sponsors and corporate borrowers in a variety of complex financing transactions, including asset-based and cash-flow secured and unsecured credit facilities, acquisition financings and other leveraged buyouts, and first and second lien credit facilities. He has represented clients on financings in a range of industries, including health care, manufacturing, agricultural, retail, governmental services, information technology, and transportation.
- Asset-based and cash flow financings
- Acquisition financings, leveraged recapitalizations and corporate revolver financings
- Debtor-in-possession and exit financings
- Direct lender loans, club deals and syndicated loans
- First/second lien, asset-based, and split-collateral loans
- Cross-border lending arrangements and multi-currency credit facilities