Mary F. Voce Chairs the Cross Border Tax Planning Practice and concentrates her practice on corporate and international tax. She handles both in-bound and out-bound corporate and international tax planning for U.S. and foreign corporations, U.S. federal taxation of partnerships, limited liability companies, funds and joint ventures. She also handles U.S. federal tax aspects of cross-border corporate mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations, taxation of real estate investments, securities offerings by U.S. and foreign corporations, international projects, equipment leasing and financing.
- Tax planning for international transactions and investments
- In-bound and out-bound cross border mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations and joint ventures
- Aircraft finance and leasing
- Tax aspects of project finance
- Investment by foreign investors in U.S. real property
- Capital markets offerings
- Global Energy & Infrastructure