Greenberg Traurig is proud to sponsor the Florida Environmental, Inc. (FENI) - 31st Annual Environmental Summer School July 18 - 21, 2017. FENI is part of the Florida Chamber Foundation's effort to keep members and organizations informed of environmental/growth management laws and regulations affecting Florida.
Attorneys from Greenberg Traurig will present during the program.
- Kerri Barsh will present on “Development in Environmentally Sensitive Areas: Strategies for Avoiding Litigation Under NEPA, CWA, and ESA.”
- John V. Chibbaro will be a panelist for “Florida’s Renewable Energy Projects: Updates, Outlook, and Challenges.”
- Julie P. Kendig-Schrader is a panelist for “Current Trends in Federal Environmental Regulation and Enforcement.”
- Maribel N. Nicholson-Choice is a panelist for “Florida Brownfields: A Comprehensive Technical, Regulatory, and Legal Update.”
- Christopher Torres will moderate the panel “Strategizing, Handling, and Defending Clients’ Interests at Local Quasi-Judicial Proceedings.”
- Jerry Stouck will discuss “Permits Under Attack: Defending Your Permit From all Challengers.”