Join Greenberg Traurig for a one hour Webinar providing practical, commercially oriented real estate advice in the rapidly evolving COVID-19 environment. Drawing from our global real estate experience across multiple practice areas and industry sectors, this Webinar is part of a series to provide fast, focused online forums that are suited for real estate legal counsel and asset managers. Greenberg Traurig Shareholders from our London office, Partha Pal, Carol Hopper and Gary Bellingham are speaking, while Eric Rosedale will be moderating.
Session Two: The State of the UK Real Estate Market for Debt Finance
• What lenders are doing to assess the situation?
• What stresses under the Finance Documents are lenders focusing on?
• What are lenders able to do and what are they actually doing to deal with the stresses?
• What impact has there been on construction financing?
• What are the lessons learned and how will Finance Documents evolve?