Entrepreneurs of color have been largely left behind by the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). How can we support them? The conversation will focus most on what to consider if you do receive PPP funding, if you do not receive PPP funding, and what should entrepreneurs of color consider as things evolve?
Join us for a virtual conversation with PayPal, Greenberg Traurig, Camino Financial, and Native Women Lead. Hosted by Village Capital.
We encourage entrepreneurs of color and allies/supporters to join.
- Ben Adams, PayPal
- Kemal Hawa, Greenberg Traurig
- Sean Salas, Camino Financial
- Vanessa Roanhorse, Native Women Lead & Roanhorse Consulting
- Jennifer Zucker, Greenberg Traurig
- Shomari Wade, Greenberg Traurig
- Lee Ann Anderson, Greenberg Traurig
- Richard Kim, Greenberg Traurig
If you plan to join and have any questions you'd like the speakers to cover, please email the question to email@example.com by Wednesday, May 20th at 3pm ET.