Kara Bombach, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, Washington, D.C.
Cyril Brennan, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, Washington, D.C.
Matthew Kanna, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, Washington, D.C.
Laura Rabinowitz, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, New York
Webinar Helpful Resources:
- Update on Forced Labor for Imported Products
- Importers Should File Section 301 List 4A Actions for Duty Refunds
- Regulations Pertaining to Certain Investments in the US by Foreign Persons
- Regulations Pertaining to Certain Transactions by Foreign Persons Involving Real Estate in The US
- 19 U.S. Code §?1307.Convict-made goods; Importation Prohibited
What to Expect from The Biden Administration's Trade Agenda is available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions, for registered users via on-demand programs and professional development resources. CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA.
If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. You will need to login to your account. Please click “Forgot Password” to have access instructions emailed to you. Email Hoffman_rsvp@gtlaw.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.