Recent major ransomware attacks against U.S. companies and infrastructure have been dominating the headlines. This 30-minute webinar led by our data security experts, Jena M. Valdetero (Co-Chair, U.S. Data, Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice) and Kevin M. Scott (Shareholder, Data, Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice) will provide an overview of recent threat trends related to ransomware and how companies can prepare to address this growing risk and respond effectively.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Newly aggressive threat actor tactics
- A step-by-step guide to how ransom negotiations and payments work
- Legal requirements related to paying a threat actor under OFAC
- Legal obligations related to exposure of sensitive information
- How to implement an effective incident response plan
- How to ensure the most effective response to a ransomware attack
Ransomware: Threat Update and Practical Steps for Preparation and Response is available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions, for registered users via on-demand programs and professional development resources. CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, FL, IL, NV, NY, TX and VA.
If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please email email@example.com. If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. You will need to login to your account. Please click “Forgot Password” to have access instructions emailed to you. Email Hoffman_rsvp@gtlaw.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.