Miguel Flores Bernés will be panelist at a session hosted by the Marketing and Advertising Commission of the International Chamber of Commerce - Mexico Chapter (ICC Mexico), to discuss the impact of the Law of Advertising Services in Mexico from an antitrust and competition law perspective.
The session will be in Spanish.
• Miguel Flores Bernés, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig Mexico and President, ICC Mexico’s Economic Competition’s Commission
• Gabriel Richaud, Managing Director, IAB México (Interactive Advertising Bureau)
• Sergio López, Executive President, AVE (Alianza por el Valor Estratégico de las Marcas)
• Luis López Linaldi, Vicepresident, ICC Mexico’s Marketing and Advertising Commission
• Moderator: Yelile Habib Ramos, President, ICC Mexico’s Marketing and Advertising Commission