Greenberg Traurig shareholder Jillian Kirn will speak on the panel of "Recent CERCLA Decisions: Complexities of Contribution Claims, Arranger Liability, Divisibility, Settlement" hosted by Strafford on Monday, October 18th from 1:00 pm-2:30 pm EDT. This CLE course will discuss the latest key appellate and Supreme Court CERCLA decisions, provide insights into lessons from the courts for environmental counsel and their clients going forward, and offer best practices for handling CERCLA issues.
- Supreme Court CERCLA decisions
- District court CERCLA decisions
- Federal appellate court CERCLA decisions
- Decisions by the administration
- What the decisions mean for future cases
- Best practices in light of recent CERCLA decisions