Greenberg Traurig’s South Asian American Affinity Group’s mission is to create an inclusive and engaging environment to promote success for its members by supporting opportunities for collaboration, advancement, professional growth, and business development. Prioritizing diversity, equity, and inclusion is an integral piece of GT’s DNA which GT’s South Asian American Affinity Group embodies. Through professional development opportunities, partnerships with external organizations, and community involvement, our group is committed to empowering our firm’s South Asian American employees and promoting opportunities for our members and beyond.
- Support the firm’s diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy by building relationships with community and professional organizations, as well as with local, national, and international bar associations to enhance opportunities for Asian American attorneys.
- Amplify Asian American and diverse voices within the legal community.
- Develop programs that move the needle on the dialogue surrounding inclusion and equality in Big Law, as well as elevating South Asian American and other diverse attorneys and colleagues in the legal industry.
- Partner with external affinity groups to enhance the diversity efforts of the legal profession at large.
- Build networks between clients and the community.
- Provide a platform to share experiences, challenges, cultures, advice and interests.
Diversity in Action
We regularly collaborate with:
- Asian American Bar Association
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- Asian Law Alliance
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of the Greater Washington, D.C. Area
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association Silicon Valley
- Asian Pacific American Dispute Resolution Center
- Asian/Pacific Bar Association of Sacramento
- California Minority Counsel Program
- Chinese Business Leaders in Life Sciences
- India Development Service
- International Association of Korean Lawyers
- Korean American Bar Association of Minnesota
- Korean American Bar Association of Southern California
- Korean Americans for Political Action
- Minnesota Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Muslim Public Affairs Council Foundation
- National Asian American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association Leadership Advancement Program
- National Conference of Vietnamese American Attorneys
- National Filipino American Lawyers Association
- South Asian Bar Association of North America