WASHINGTON – Nov. 5, 2014 – The 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America includes eight attorneys from the Washington, D.C. office of the international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. According to the publication’s website, inclusion is based entirely on peer review. The methodology is designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.
- Robert S. Brams (2012) – Construction Law
- Mark G. Davis (2008) – Intellectual Property Law, Patent
- William L. Gehrig (2008) – Public Finance Law
- Rosa S. Jeong (2013) – International Trade & Finance Law
- Nelson F. Migdal (2007) – Leisure & Hospitality Law and Real Estate Law
- Kenneth M. Minesinger (2014) – Energy Law
- Gil Rudolph (2003) – Banking and Finance Law; Financial Services Regulation
- (2015) “Lawyer of the Year” for Financial Services Regulation Law
- L. Andrew Zausner (2012) – Government Relations Practice
In all, 358 Greenberg Traurig attorneys from across the firm’s U.S. offices are listed in the publication, with 25 of the firm’s attorneys named “Lawyers of the Year.” For the eighth consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed by Best Lawyers for having the highest number of attorneys listed in the 2015 edition.