MIAMI – (April 11, 2014) – International law firm Greenberg Traurig today announced that eight Florida attorneys in its Miami, Orlando, and Tampa offices have been recognized in the 2014 Chambers Global guide.
Chambers and Partners, a UK–based publisher, selects attorneys for inclusion in its guides based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients from around the world. The publisher’s Chambers Global guide recognizes top firms and attorneys in more than 190 countries worldwide.
Florida attorneys listed in the 2014 Chambers Global guide include:
- Mark D. Bloom, Shareholder and Co-Chair of the National Business Reorganization & Financial Restructuring Practice
- Randy A. Bullard, Shareholder and Chair of the Miami Corporate and Securities Practice
- Gary M. Epstein, Shareholder, Tel-Aviv Managing Shareholder, Chair of the Global Corporate & Securities Practice and Co-Chair of the Israel Practice
- Robert L. Grossman, Shareholder and Co-Chair of the Israel Practice
- Patricia Menéndez-Cambó, Shareholder, Vice President and Secretary of Greenberg Traurig, Chair of the Global Practice and Co-Chair of the Global Energy & Infrastructure Practice
- James Bacchus, Shareholder and Chair of the Global Practice
- Richard C. McCrea, Jr., Shareholder in the Labor & Employment Practice
- Peter W. Zinober, Co-Chair of the Global Labor & Employment Practice and Co-Chair of the Global Human Capital Solutions Practice
Worldwide, 40 Greenberg Traurig attorneys and 16 practice areas are recognized in the 2014 edition of the Chambers Global guide. The attorneys ranked in the global edition are located in the firm’s Amsterdam, Boston, Houston, London, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Miami, New York, Northern Virginia, Orlando, Tampa, Warsaw and Washington D.C. offices. View all of Greenberg Traurig’s Chambers Guide rankings, including the 2014 Chambers Global guide rankings.