TAMPA (May 30, 2014) – Six Tampa attorneys from international law firm Greenberg Traurig have been recognized in the 2014 Chambers USA Guide.
According to its website, Chambers and Partners, publisher of the annual guide, selects attorneys and practices for inclusion based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients throughout the world. The official rankings were announced May 23, and the following attorneys from Greenberg Traurig’s Tampa office were ranked:
- Gregory W. Kehoe – Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Richard C. McCrea, Jr. – Labor & Employment
- Robert A. Soriano – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Christopher Torres – Environment
- David B. Weinstein – Environment
- Peter W. Zinober – Labor & Employment
Statewide, Greenberg Traurig had 53 Florida attorneys and 12 practice groups listed in the 2014 Chambers guide. Firm-wide, nearly 200 Greenberg Traurig attorneys and 34 practice areas are listed.
In addition to individual rankings, Chambers and Partners ranks practice areas. The following Greenberg Traurig practice areas received “Band 1” placement in the Florida rankings: