ATLANTA, GA (June 13, 2014) – Fourteen attorneys from the Atlanta office of international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP are included in the 2014 Chambers USA Guide. Firm-wide, nearly 200 attorneys and 34 practice areas are listed in the guide.
According to its website, Chambers and Partners, publisher of the annual guide, selects attorneys and practices for inclusion based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients around the world. Attorneys, practice areas and firms are ranked by placement in “bands,” with Band 1 being the highest placement. Attorneys can also be designated as a “Senior Statesman,” “Star Individual,” “Eminent Practitioner,” “Up and Coming” or “Associate to Watch.”
Lori G. Cohen, Shareholder and Chair of the firm’s Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Health Care Litigation practice, Chair of the firm’s Trial Practice Group and Co-Chair of the Atlanta Litigation practice is once again listed in the Spotlight Table under Nationwide Product Liability: Pharmaceutical.
The Greenberg Traurig Atlanta attorneys recognized in the 2014 edition of Chambers USA Guide include:
- Allen Altman – Tax
- Theodore Blum – Corporate/M&A
- Timothy Bratcher – Banking & Finance
- Lori Cohen – Product Liability: Pharmaceutical Product Liability & Mass Torts, Litigation: General Commercial
- Cindy J.K. Davis – Banking & Finance
- John Elrod – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Joel Katz – Intellectual Property
- David Kurzweil – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- David Long-Daniels – Labor & Employment
- Stephen Palmer – Banking & Finance
- Bobby Rosenbloum – Intellectual Property
- Mark Trigg – Litigation: General Commercial
- Terry Weiss – Litigation: General Commercial
- Todd Wozniak – Labor & Employment
In addition to the individuals recognized, the firm’s following practice areas were ranked in Atlanta:
- Banking & Finance
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation: General Commercial
View a full list of Greenberg Traurig’s Chambers USA rankings.