BOCA RATON and WEST PALM BEACH – July 3, 2014 – International law firm Greenberg Traurig announced that nine of its attorneys in Boca Raton and West Palm Beach have been named by Florida Super Lawyers among the top attorneys in the state for 2014. This list includes eight attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers and one as a Rising Star.
The following Greenberg Traurig attorneys appeared as Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in the specified offices and areas of practice:
Recognized as a Super Lawyer:
- Bruce C. Rosetto, Corporate and Securities
West Palm Beach
Recognized as Super Lawyers:
- Bridget A. Berry, Business Litigation
- Mark F. Bideau, Business Litigation
- C. Wade Bowden, Business Litigation
- Joseph C. Coates III, Securities Litigation
- Tracy L. Gerber, Securities Litigation
- Bradford D. Kaufman, Securities Litigation
- Patricia A. Leonard, Business Litigation
Recognized as a Rising Star:
- Andrea Shwayri, Business Litigation
These honorees were among the 98 Greenberg Traurig attorneys recognized by Florida Super Lawyers. The list, representing a cross-section of all seven Florida offices, included 74 attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers and 24 as Rising Stars.
According to the publication’s website, Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.