ATLANTA (Sept. 2, 2014) — For the eighth consecutive year, the international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP is recognized for having more attorneys listed in the annual Best Lawyers in America than any other law firm in the guide. Of the more than 300 Greenberg Traurig attorneys named, 17 represent the firm’s Atlanta office.
In the Georgia market, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed based on the number of attorneys listed in Entertainment Law - Motion Pictures and Television and Entertainment Law – Music. The firm is also top-listed in these same areas in the Atlanta metro market.
According to the Best Lawyers website, the “Top Listed” designation is given to the firm that has the most listed lawyers in a particular location and practice area. The award is based exclusively on number of listed attorneys. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer-review.
The 17 Atlanta attorneys listed in the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America are:
- James S. Altenbach – Corporate and Securities
- Allen D. Altman – Tax
- Theodore I. Blum – Corporate and Securities
- Lori G. Cohen – Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Health Care Litigation
- Clarence Davis – Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Health Care Litigation
- Joel Ross Feldman – Intellectual Property and Technology
- Ernest LaMont Greer – Litigation
- Christiana Callahan Jacxsens – Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Health Care Litigation
- Joel A. Katz – Entertainment and Media
- Michael J. King – Litigation
- Thomas J. Mazziotti – Products Liability & Mass Torts
- Jess L. Rosen – Entertainment and Media
- Robert A. (Bobby) Rosenbloum – Entertainment and Media
- Jeffrey M. Smith – Corporate and Securities
- Mark G. Trigg – Litigation
- Andrew J. Velcoff – Entertainment and Media
- Todd D. Wozniak – Labor and Employment