NEW YORK – June 19, 2015 – International law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has been recognized in Intellectual Asset Management’s (IAM) Patent 1000.
According to the publication, IAM Patent 1000 is a guide to leading private practice patent professionals and firms in the world’s key jurisdictions, identifying best-in-class patent prosecution, licensing, and litigation practitioners on a global basis, as well as expert witnesses in the United States. Over the course of five months, the IAM research team conducts detailed interviews with hundreds of private practice lawyers and attorneys, as well as the users of their services, in countries across the world, in order to identify the best practitioners and practices.
The following practitioners were selected:
- Jonathan D. Ball, Ph.D.: Prosecution (New York)
- Scott J. Bornstein: Litigation (New York)
- Heath Briggs: Prosecution (Denver)
- Nicholas A. Brown: Litigation (California)
- Mark G. Davis: Litigation (Washington, D.C.)
- James J. DeCarlo: Litigation and Transactions (New Jersey)
- David J. Dykeman: Transactions and Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Jeff Joyner: Litigation (California)
- Allan A. Kassenoff: Litigation (New York)
- Dwayne L. Mason: Litigation (Houston)
- Michael A. Nicodema: Litigation and Transactions (New Jersey)
- Ronald J. Pabis: Litigation (Washington, D.C.)
- Richard C. Pettus: Litigation (New York)
- Chinh H. Pham: Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Joshua L. Raskin: Litigation (New York)
- Barry J. Schindler: Prosecution (New Jersey)
- Ralph W. Selitto, Jr.: Prosecution (New Jersey)
- Stephen K. Shahida: Litigation (Washington, D.C.)
- J. Rick Taché: Litigation (California)
In addition to the shareholder recognition, the California offices were recommended for Patent Litigation; the New York office was recommended for Patent Prosecution & Patent Litigation; the Massachusetts office was recommended for Patent Prosecution & Patent Transactions; the Washington, D.C. office was recommended for Patent Litigation; and the New Jersey office was recommended for Patents.