NEW YORK – June 2, 2016 –The 2016 edition of Intellectual Asset Management’s (IAM) Patent 1000 – The World’s Leading Patent Professionals recognizes 21 attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. In addition, the firm was recognized in six regions for its patent litigation, prosecution, and transaction capabilities.
According to the publication, the guide identifies the top patent professionals in key jurisdictions around the globe. The patent professionals are identified after a five-month, extensive research process. IAM conducts nearly 1,500 interviews with attorneys at law, patent attorneys, and in-house counsel. Recognized patent professionals have received sufficient positive feedback from peers and clients.
The following practitioners were selected:
- Jonathan D. Ball, Ph.D.: Prosecution (New York)
- Scott J. Bornstein: Litigation (New York)
- Heath J. Briggs: Prosecution (Colorado)
- Nicholas A. Brown: Litigation (California)
- Mark G. Davis: Litigation (Washington, D.C.) and International Trade Commission (National)
- James J. DeCarlo: Litigation and Transactions (New Jersey)
- David J. Dykeman: Transactions and Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Herbert H. Finn: Litigation (Illinois)
- Richard D. Harris: Litigation (Illinois)
- Jeff Joyner: Litigation (California)
- Allan A. Kassenoff: Litigation (New York)
- Dwayne L. Mason: Litigation (Texas)
- Michael A. Nicodema: Litigation (New Jersey)
- Ronald J. Pabis: Litigation (Washington, D.C.)
- Richard C. Pettus: Litigation (New York)
- Chinh H. Pham: Prosecution (Massachusetts)
- Joshua L. Raskin: Litigation (New York)
- Barry J. Schindler: Prosecution (New Jersey)
- Ralph W. Selitto Jr.: Prosecution (New Jersey)
- Stephen K. Shahida: Litigation (Washington, D.C.)
- J. Rick Taché: Litigation (California)
In addition to having the shareholders recognized, six Greenberg Traurig offices were recommended in key areas of practice as follows:
- California, Illinois, and Washington, D.C., for litigation
- Massachusetts, for prosecution and transactions
- New Jersey, for global patent offering
- New York, for prosecution and litigation
With more than 180 intellectual property and technology attorneys and agents, Greenberg Traurig provides a broad range of patent, trademark and copyright protection, enforcement, defense and strategic counseling in an array of industries and technologies – from biotechnology, business methods, electronics, and e-commerce to consumer products, fashion and apparel, media, and entertainment. Greenberg Traurig was named a “National Tier 1” Law Firm for IP Litigation, Patent Law, Trademark Law and Information Technology Law and a “National Tier 2” Law Firm for Copyright Law, Patent Litigation, and Technology Law by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” for 2013.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.