TAMPA, Fla. – June 20, 2016 – International law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A. announced that five of its attorneys from the Tampa office have been recognized in The Legal 500 United States 2016 guide to outstanding lawyers.
According to the publisher, the rankings recognize practice area teams and practitioners who are “providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel.” The rankings are based on feedback from 250,000 clients worldwide, law firm submissions, and interviews with private practice lawyers, in addition to Legal 500’s independent research in the legal market.
Some of the commentary published in The Legal 500 United States 2016 guide regarding Greenberg Traurig and its attorneys include:
- …‘very responsive and incredibly knowledgeable’ team
- … ‘a deep drive for outstanding client service’
- … The ‘seasoned attorneys’ ensure that the ‘level of service is excellent’ and that the ‘advice is very good and always on target.’
- Greenberg Traurig provides ‘superior service and results.’
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP’s clients praise the ‘excellent’ service level supplied by a ‘dedicated team that fully understands our complex business model.’
- Greenberg Traurig ‘achieves a trifecta of quality, efficiency and availability’…
The Greenberg Traurig Tampa lawyers listed below are recommended in The Legal 500 United States 2016 editorial based on the guide’s industry or practice area designations as selected by researchers:
- Gregory W. Kehoe: Dispute Resolution - White-Collar Criminal Defense
- Charles A. Simmons: Tax - U.S. Taxes: Contentious
- Christopher Torres: Dispute Resolution - Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action: Toxic Tort – Defense
- David B. Weinstein: Dispute Resolution - Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action: Toxic Tort – Defense; Industry Focus - Environment: Litigation
- Peter W. Zinober: Labor and Employment - Labor and Employment Disputes (Including Collective Actions): Defense
The Tampa attorneys are among 35 Greenberg Traurig Florida attorneys recognized in the Guide. Firmwide, The Legal 500 United States 2016 recognizes more than 100 Greenberg Traurig attorneys and 31 of the firm’s practice areas. In addition, the Guide recommends Greenberg Traurig as a “Top Tier” firm in the “Real Estate and Construction” category for the second consecutive year.