NEW YORK – June 24, 2016 – The Environmental Practice and attorneys from the international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP were recognized in The Legal 500 United States guide. The practice was ranked in the areas of “Industry Focus – Environment - Litigation” and “Dispute Resolution - Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action: Toxic Tort - Defense.” The guide recognized over 100 attorneys and 31 practice areas firmwide.
According to the publisher, the rankings recognize practice area teams and practitioners who are “providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel.” The rankings are based on feedback from 250,000 clients worldwide, law firm submissions, and interviews with private practice lawyers, in addition to Legal 500’s independent research in the legal market.
Some of the commentary published in The Legal 500 United States 2016 guide regarding Greenberg Traurig and its attorneys includes:
- …‘very responsive and incredibly knowledgeable’ team
- … ‘a deep drive for outstanding client service’
- … The ‘seasoned attorneys’ ensure that the ‘level of service is excellent’ and that the ‘advice is very good and always on target.’
- Greenberg Traurig provides ‘superior service and results.’
- Greenberg Traurig’s clients praise the ‘excellent’ service level supplied by a ‘dedicated team that fully understands our complex business model.’
- Greenberg Traurig ‘achieves a trifecta of quality, efficiency and availability’…
The Greenberg Traurig Environmental Practice lawyers listed below are recommended in The Legal 500 United States 2016 editorial, based on the guide’s industry or practice area designations as selected by researchers:
- Kerri L. Barsh, Miami: Industry Focus – Environment: Litigation
- David G. Mandelbaum, Philadelphia: Industry Focus – Environment: Litigation
- Paul M. Seby, Denver: Dispute Resolution - Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action: Toxic Tort - Defense
- Christopher Torres, Tampa: Dispute Resolution-Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action: Toxic Tort – Defense
- David B. Weinstein, Washington, D.C., New York City, and Tampa: Dispute Resolution-Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action: Toxic Tort – Defense and Industry Focus – Environment: Litigation
View a complete list of the rankings and editorial summaries by Legal 500 researchers and editors.