WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – June 20, 2016 – International law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A. announced that two of its attorneys from the West Palm Beach office have been recognized in The Legal 500 United States 2016 guide to outstanding lawyers.
According to the publisher, the rankings recognize practice area teams and practitioners who are “providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel.” The rankings are based on feedback from 250,000 clients worldwide, law firm submissions, and interviews with private practice lawyers, in addition to Legal 500’s independent research in the legal market.
Some of the commentary published in The Legal 500 United States 2016 guide regarding Greenberg Traurig and its attorneys include:
- …‘very responsive and incredibly knowledgeable’ team
- … ‘a deep drive for outstanding client service’
- … The ‘seasoned attorneys’ ensure that the ‘level of service is excellent’ and that the ‘advice is very good and always on target.’
- Greenberg Traurig provides ‘superior service and results.’
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP’s clients praise the ‘excellent’ service level supplied by a ‘dedicated team that fully understands our complex business model.’
- Greenberg Traurig ‘achieves a trifecta of quality, efficiency and availability’…
The Greenberg Traurig West Palm Beach lawyers listed below are recommended in The Legal 500 United States 2016 editorial based on the guide’s industry or practice area designations as selected by researchers:
- Joseph C. Coates III: Dispute Resolution - Securities Litigation - Defense
- Bradford D. Kaufman: Dispute Resolution - Securities Litigation - Defense
Statewide, Greenberg Traurig had 35 Florida attorneys recognized. In addition, the Guide recommended Greenberg Traurig as a “Top Tier” firm in the “Real Estate and Construction” category for the second consecutive year.
Firmwide, The Legal 500 United States 2016 guide recognized more than 100 Greenberg Traurig attorneys and 31 of the firm’s practice areas.