HOUSTON – August 29, 2016 – The 2017 edition of Best Lawyers in America lists 26 Texas attorneys with the international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. For the 10th consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig is recognized for having more attorneys listed in Best Lawyers in America than any other law firm in the guide. The 2017 edition of Best Lawyers in America lists more than 350 Greenberg Traurig attorneys nationwide. The guide also lists 23 of the firm’s attorneys as “Lawyers of the Year” in their respective practices and markets.
According to its website, Best Lawyers in America was compiled based on over 7.3 million confidential evaluations provided by the leading attorneys throughout the country.
Greenberg Traurig Texas attorneys listed and their corresponding practice areas are:
- Douglas C. Atnipp, Natural Resources Law, Oil & Gas Law, Houston
- Thomas J. Bond, Administrative/Regulatory Law, Government Relations Practice, Insurance Law, Austin
- Francis R. Bradley III, Banking & Finance Law, Houston
- Nan B. Braley, Banking & Finance Law, Dallas
- Kristen T. Burke, Immigration Law, Houston
- Michael L. Burnett, Construction Law, Houston
- Joseph F. Coniglio, Health Care Law, Dallas
- Jordan W. Cowman, Litigation – Labor & Employment, Dallas
- Karl G. Dial, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking and Finance, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation – Securities, Dallas
- Shari L. Heyen, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation - Bankruptcy, Houston
- Kevin S. Kudlac, Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent, Patent Law, Trademark Law, Austin
- Christopher M. LaVigne, Commercial Litigation, Dallas
- James R. Leahy, Energy Law - Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Houston
- Mary-Olga Lovett, Commercial Litigation, Houston
- Michael L. Malone, Health Care Law, Dallas
- Demetrius G. McDaniel, Government Relations Practice, Austin
- Heather E. Moulder, Banking & Finance Law, Dallas
- J. Kent Newsome, Real Estate Law, Houston
- Lenard M. Parkins, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Litigation - Bankruptcy, Houston and New York
- Tina M. Ross, Real Estate Law, Dallas
- Barry R. Senterfitt, Insurance Law, Austin
- J. Scott Sheehan, Financial Services Regulation Law, Litigation – Banking & Finance, Houston
- Ben D. Tobor, Copyright Law, Patent Law, Trademark Law, Houston
- Rene A. Treviño, Patent Law, Houston
- Thomas L. Woodman, Insurance Law, Dallas
- Wayne A. Yaffee, Banking and Finance Law, Houston
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP – Texas
Greenberg Traurig has more than 100 attorneys in Texas, serving clients from offices inAustin,DallasandHouston.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. byLaw360in 2017, and among the Top 20 on the 2016Am Law Global 100. Web:www.gtlaw.comTwitter: @GT_Law.