WASHINGTON – August 22, 2016 – The 2017 edition of Best Lawyers in America includes eight attorneys from the Washington, D.C. office of the international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
This year, more than 350 Greenberg Traurig attorneys from across the firm’s U.S. offices are listed in the publication, with 23 of the firm’s attorneys named “Lawyers of the Year.” For the 10th consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed by Best Lawyers for having the highest number of attorneys listed.
According to the Best Lawyers website, the attorneys are selected based upon a peer-review process, in an effort to capture a general consensus from leaders in the legal field regarding their peers’ accomplishments and capabilities.
The Washington, D.C. Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed in 2017 Best Lawyers in America are:
- Andrew Zausner – Government Relations Practice
- Kenneth M. Minesinger – Energy Law
- Mark G. Davis – Litigation - Patent
- Nelson F. Migdal – Leisure & Hospitality Law, Real Estate Law
- Robert S. Brams – Construction Law
- Rosa S. Jeong – International Trade & Finance Law
- Trevor J. Chaplick – Venture Capital Law
- William L. Gehrig – Public Finance Law
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.