LONDON (15 September 2016) – The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2016 Guide recommends 13 attorneys and ranks 12 areas of practice from Greenberg Traurig’s London office.
Recommended practices and attorneys include:
- Corporate and commercial - Corporate tax
- Corporate and commercial - Equity capital markets
- Corporate and commercial - EU and competition
- Gillian Sproul
- Lisa Navarro
- Simon Harms
- Corporate and commercial - M&A: upper mid-market and premium deals, £250m+
- Dispute resolution - Commercial litigation
- Finance - Bank lending - investment grade debt and syndicated loans - Bank lending – investment grade debt and syndicated loans
- Emma Menzies
- Human resources - Employment: employers
- Projects, energy and natural resources – Water
- Gillian Sproul
- Lisa Navarro
- Real estate - Commercial property - Commercial property – general
- Tim Webb
- Real estate - Commercial property - Commercial property – development
- Real estate - Commercial property - Commercial property – investment
- Real estate – Environment
- Leading Individuals:
- Paul Maher: M&A - upper mid-market and premium deals, £250m; M&A - mid-market, £50m-£250m;M&A - smaller deals, up to £50m;
- Tim Webb: Commercial property
According to the publisher, the rankings recognise those practitioners who are “providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel.” The rankings are based on feedback from 250,000 clients worldwide, law firm submissions, and interviews with private practice lawyers, in addition to Legal 500’s independent research in the legal market.
Some of the commentary published in The Legal 500 UK 2016 Guide regarding Greenberg Traurig’s London attorneys includes:
- ‘‘business-minded, down-to-earth”
- ”commercial and pragmatic”
- ”solution-oriented, proactive”
- ”very good at coordinating large, complex transactions”
- ”promptly delivers high-quality advice”
- ”very strong regulatory insight”
View a complete list of the rankings and editorial summaries by Legal 500 researchers and editors.
About Greenberg Traurig’s London Office
Greenberg Traurig, LLP in London has established itself as a multidisciplinary law firm, with nearly 50 lawyers and growing. The London office provides partner-led advice to domestic and international clients on a range of matters across the legal spectrum. Lawyers at Greenberg Traurig in London advise U.K. and multinational clients operating in many different sectors, including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, energy, real estate, financial services, automotive, retail and communications. For additional information, please visit www.gtlaw.com.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.