NEW YORK – March 23, 2018 – International law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP was among the winning deal teams that were recognized at the M&A Advisor’s 12th Annual Turnaround Awards March 21, 2018, in Palm Beach, Fl.
The firm received the following awards:
- Professional Services (B-To-B) Deal of the Year for the Preferred Stock Investment in Roadrunner Transportation Systems
- The team was led by Bruce E. Macdonough and included Brian H. Blaney, Mark D. Bloom, Stephen M. Pepper, Jeremy D. Zangara, and Walter Howl.
- Restructuring Community Impact Deal of the Year for the Preferred Stock Investment in Roadrunner Transportation Systems
- The team was led by Macdonough and included Blaney, Bloom, Pepper, Zangara, and Howl.
- Sec. 363 Sale of the Year (Over $100MM to $250MM) for the Section 363 sale of Eastern Outfitters
- The team was led by Nancy A. Mitchell and included Todd E. Bowen, Matthew L. Hinker, Dennis A. Meloro, Jeffrey M. Wolf, and Nicole S. Lonsway.
The nominations, representing over 250 participating companies, were judged by an independent jury of industry experts. “The award winners represent the best of the distressed investing and reorganization industry in 2017 and earned these honors by standing out in a group of very impressive candidates,” said David Fergusson, Co-CEO and President of The M&A Advisor. “In an environment that is increasingly demanding of its professionals we have recognized the leading transactions, firms, and individuals that represent the highest levels of performance.”
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.