WARSAW – April 13, 2018 – According to the Legal 500 EMEA 2018 Guide, Greenberg Traurig’s Warsaw office is ranked as Tier 1 in Poland in the following categories: Commercial, Corporate and M&A, Real Estate, Capital Markets Equity and Private Equity.
Greenberg Traurig is also ranked as Tier 2 with respect to Banking and Finance, Dispute Resolution, Restructuring and Insolvency, Tax and Competition/Antitrust; Tier 3 in Capital Markets Debt, Employment and Energy and Natural Resources; and Tier 4 in TMT.
Senior Partner Lejb Fogelman, described by clients as “a great strategist whose decades of experience help build winning strategies” leads the “hardworking, diligent” Tier 1 M&A Team.
Managing Partner Jarosław Grzesiak is listed as a Leading Individual with respect to three independent categories: Capital Markets Equity, Private Equity and Commercial, Corporate and M&A.
In addition, the Legal 500 in its Market Overview noted the transfer of Partner Jolanta Nowakowska-Zimoch and Partner Robert Gago from the Hogan Lovells’ Warsaw office to Greenberg Traurig Grzesiak sp. k. as a high-profile move on the Polish legal market.
This year’s edition is also the first one for “smart, business-minded” Partner Robert Gago to be listed as Leading Individual in Competition/Antitrust with the Practice elevated to Tier 2.
Several other Greenberg Traurig’s Partners maintain their position as Leading Individuals: in Capital Markets Equity, Private Equity and Commercial, Corporate and M&A – Jarosław Grzesiak, the Managing Partner of the Warsaw office; in Capital Markets Equity – Partner Ireneusz Matusielański; in Real Estate - Partner Jolanta Nowakowska-Zimoch and Partner Agnieszka Stankiewicz; in Dispute Resolution – Partner Paweł Pietkiewicz; and in Tax – Partner Marek Kozaczuk.
Partner Aleksander Janiszewski is recognized as Next Generation Lawyer in Banking and Finance.
Moreover, the following lawyers of the Warsaw Office are recommended in the Legal 500 EMEA 2018 Guide:
- Senior Partner Lejb Fogelman in Commercial, Corporate and M&A and Private Equity;
- Managing Partner Jarosław Grzesiak in Banking and Finance;
- Partner Rafał Baranowski in Commercial, Corporate and M&A and Energy and Natural Resources;
- Partner Radomił Charzyński in Real Estate;
- Partner Michał Fereniec in TMT;
- Partner Aleksander Janiszewski in Restructuring and Insolvency;
- Partner Ireneusz Matusielański in Capital Markets: Debt
- Partner Paweł Piotrowski in Capital Markets Equity;
- Partner Rafał Sieński in Capital Markets: Equity and Debt;
- Partner Agnieszka Stankiewicz in Banking and Finance;
- Partner Andrzej Wysokiński in Banking and Finance, Capital Markets Debt, Dispute Resolution, Energy and Natural Resources and Restructuring and Insolvency;
- Local Partner Karolina Dunin-Wilczyńska in Capital Markets Equity;
- Local Partner Anna Hałas-Krawczyk in Employment;
- Local Partner Tomasz Kacymirow in Tax;
- Local Partner Daniel Kaczorowski in Commercial, Corporate and M&A;
- Local Partner Robert Lis in Dispute Resolution;
- Senior Associate Radosław Pawluk in Competition/Antitrust;
- Senior Associate Piotr Smolarczyk in TMT; and
- Senior Associate Ewa Tabor-Maciejewska in Competition/Antitrust.
In March 2018, Legal 500 published the Hall of Fame where several partners from the Greenberg Traurig Warsaw office were recognized as outstanding lawyers in the EMEA region, giving Greenberg Traurig the top result among law firms operating in Poland.
Greenberg Traurig LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 2000 attorneys serving clients from 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Greenberg Traurig Grzesiak sp.k. was named the 2017 Law Firm of the Year in Poland and the 2016 Law Firm of the Year in Poland - Client Service Award by Chambers and Partners. The Warsaw office of Greenberg Traurig, LLP provides legal services to clients in Central Europe and beyond and consists of 100 lawyers. Team members are regularly recognized as leaders in numerous practice areas. Chambers Global, Chambers Europe, IFLR1000 and EMEA Legal 500 consistently rank them among the top tiers the areas of Corporate/M&A, Capital Markets, Real Estate, Private Equity, Tax, Banking and Finance, Project Finance, Energy, Dispute Resolution and TMT.
For additional information, please visit www.gtlaw.com