DENVER – May 7, 2018 – The Chambers USA 2018 Guide recognizes 10 attorneys from the Denver office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. Firmwide, the guide listed more than 160 attorneys. UK-based Chambers and Partners, according to its website, conducts thousands of interviews with lawyers and clients around the world to select attorneys and practice areas for its prestigious annual guide.
The following attorneys from Greenberg Traurig’s Denver office were ranked in the guide:
- Brian L. Duffy - Litigation: General Commercial
- Troy A. Eid – Natural Resources & Environment (recognized for his practice in Colorado) and Native American Law (recognized for his practice nationwide)
- Marc J. Musyl – Corporate and M&A
- Christopher J. Neumann – Natural Resources & Environment
- Neil Oberfeld – Real Estate
- Renée W. O'Rourke - Labor & Employment: Employee Benefits & Compensation
- David G. Palmer - Litigation: General Commercial
- Jennifer Weddle – Native American Law (recognized for her practice nationwide)
The report released by Chambers USA also named the following Denver attorneys as “Recognised Practitioners”:
- Mark E. Baker – Real Estate
- Heath J. Briggs – Intellectual Property
For a full list of Greenberg Traurig’s rankings please review the press release, "Greenberg Traurig Attorneys, Practices Recognized in Chambers USA 2018."
About Greenberg Traurig’s Denver office
Greenberg Traurig's Denver team offers clients a business-minded perspective to legal issues as well as insight into the region’s industries and business culture. The Denver team’s core practice areas include real estate, compensation and benefits, corporate and securities, litigation, American Indian law, energy and natural resources, health and FDA business, environmental, public finance, intellectual property & technology, tax, and automotive dealerships.
About Greenberg Traurig
Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.