LAS VEGAS — June 13, 2018 — Ten attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP’s Las Vegas office were recognized as 2018 Mountain States Super Lawyers, and five attorneys were listed as “Rising Stars.”
According to its website, Super Lawyers uses a selection process that involves independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations to identify lawyers who have attained recognition by their peers and significant professional achievement.
The following attorneys were listed as 2018 Mountain States Super Lawyers:
- Tyler R. Andrews – Business Litigation
- Michael J. Bonner – Business / Corporate
- Mark A. Clayton – Gaming
- Tami D. Cowden – Appellate
- Mark E. Ferrario – Business Litigation
- Jim Mace – Real Estate
- Eric W. Swanis – Business Litigation
- Lauri S. Thompson – IP – Las Vegas
- Mark G. Tratos – IP – Las Vegas
- Gregg R. Vermeys – Real Estate
The following attorneys were listed as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers:
- Jacob D. Bundick – Business Litigation
- Christopher R. Miltenberger – Business Litigation
- Shauna L. Norton – IP
- Alayne M. Opie – Business Litigation
- Bethany Rabe – IP Litigation
About Greenberg Traurig Las Vegas: In Nevada, Greenberg Traurig counsels clients in appellate, construction, corporate and securities, entertainment, gaming, intellectual property, litigation, and real estate matters.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.