SACRAMENTO — July 10, 2018 — Nine attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP’s Sacramento, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley offices were recognized as 2018 Northern California Super Lawyers and four were listed as Northern California Rising Stars.
According to its website, Super Lawyers uses a selection process that involves independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations to identify lawyers who have attained recognition by their peers and significant professional achievement.
- Ian C. Ballon – IP Litigation – Silicon Valley and Los Angeles
- Marc R. Baluda – Business/Corporate – San Francisco – San Francisco
- Charles S. Birenbaum – Employment and Labor – San Francisco
- Nicholas A. Brown – Intellectual Property Litigation – San Francisco
- G. Michelle Ferreira – Tax – San Francisco and Silicon Valley
- William J. Goines – Business Litigation – Silicon Valley
- Kurt Kappes – Business Litigation – Sacramento
- Gene Livingston – Legislation and Government Affairs - Sacramento
- James M. Nelson – Employment and Labor – Sacramento
- Anthony J. Cortez – Business Litigation – Sacramento
- Michael R. Hogue – Construction Litigation – San Francisco and Las Vegas
- Courtney A. Hopley – Tax – San Francisco
- Philip I. Person – Employment and Labor – San Francisco
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.