BOSTON – Aug. 16, 2018 – The 2019 edition of Best Lawyers in America lists 11 Boston attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. For the 12th consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig is recognized for having more attorneys listed in the guide than any other law firm. Nationwide, the guide lists 364 Greenberg Traurig attorneys.
According to its website, Best Lawyers in America was compiled based on peer reviews provided by leading attorneys throughout the country within the same geographical area and legal practice area as the nominees.
The Boston Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed, their corresponding category/practice areas(s), and the year they were first listed are:
- Joseph P. Davis III (2018) – Litigation – Bankruptcy
- John A. DeTore (1993) – Energy Law
- John F. Farraher, Jr. (2018) – Commercial Litigation
- John J. Griffin, Jr. (1983) – Real Estate Law
- Edward S. Hershfield – (2009) – Real Estate Law
- James D. Masterman (2007) – Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Terence P. McCourt (2018) – Employment Law – Management; Litigation - Labor and Employment
- J. Gregory Milmoe (2006) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Christopher H. Milton (2010) – Real Estate Law
- A. John Pappalardo (2006) – Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Litigation – Securities
- James R. Shea, Jr. (2010) – Real Estate Law
About Greenberg Traurig’s Boston Office: Established in 1999, Greenberg Traurig’s Boston office is home to over 70 attorneys practicing in the areas of bankruptcy, corporate, emerging technology, energy, governmental affairs, intellectual property, labor and employment, life sciences and medical technology, litigation, public finance, and real estate. An important contributor to the firm's international platform, the Boston office includes a team of nationally recognized attorneys with both public and private sector experience. The team offers clients the value of decades of legal experience and hands-on knowledge of the local business community, supported by the firm's vast network of global resources.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.