FLORHAM PARK – Aug. 21, 2018 – The New Jersey office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has 11 attorneys ranked in the 2019 Best Lawyers in America guide. Additionally, Roger B. Kaplan and Martin L. Lepelstat were named “Lawyer of the Year” for Litigation – Antitrust and Litigation and Controversy – Tax, respectively.
Nationwide, the guide lists 364 Greenberg Traurig attorneys from across the firm’s U.S. offices, with 30 of the firm’s attorneys named “Lawyers of the Year.” For the 12th consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed by Best Lawyers for having the highest number of attorneys listed in the 2019 edition.
According to Best Lawyers, inclusion in its guide is completely based on peer-review and only one lawyer in each practice and designated metropolitan area is recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year.”
The Greenberg Traurig New Jersey attorneys recognized and their corresponding category/practice area(s) include:
- Lee A. Albanese – Corporate Law
- Robert C. Epstein – Construction Law; Litigation – Real Estate; Real Estate Law
- Kristine J. Feher – Employment Law – Management
- Steven D. Fleissig – Banking and Finance Law; Real Estate Law
- Roger B. Kaplan – Litigation – Antitrust
- Wendy Johnson Lario – Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Martin L. Lepelstat – Litigation and Controversy – Tax; Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
- Brian L. Petrequin – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Philip R. Sellinger – Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law; Litigation – Environmental
- Robert I. Wexler – Corporate Law
- Seth E. Zuckerman – Corporate Law
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.