DENVER – March 26, 2019– Eight attorneys with global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP’s Denver office were listed as “2019 Colorado Super Lawyers,” and two attorneys were recognized as “2019 Colorado Rising Stars.”
Attorneys are chosen for inclusion in Super Lawyers’ annual list based on a multiphase rating process that includes balloting, peer evaluation, and third-party research, according to Super Lawyers’ website.
Denver Shareholder Jennifer Weddle, who co-chairs the firm’s American Indian Law Practice, was listed among the “Top 100” as well as the “Top 100 Women” on the “Colorado Super Lawyers” list.
The eight attorneys in Greenberg Traurig’s Denver office named “2019 Colorado Super Lawyers” are:
- Troy A. Eid – Shareholder; Co-Chair, American Indian Law Practice
- Robert C. Kaufman – Shareholder, Litigation Practice
- Renée W. O’Rourke – Shareholder, Tax Practice
- Neil Oberfeld – Shareholder; Co-Chair, National Real Estate Leasing Practice
- David G. Palmer – Denver Co-Managing Shareholder; Litigation Practice
- Gayle Strong – Of Counsel, Intellectual Property & Technology Practice
- Robert S. Thompson, III – Of Counsel, American Indian Law Practice
- Jennifer Weddle – Shareholder; Co-Chair, American Indian Law Practice
The two attorneys in Greenberg Traurig’s Denver office recognized as “2019 Colorado Rising Stars” are:
- Amy L. Kramer – Of Counsel, Intellectual Property & Technology Practice
- Andrew P. Rubin – Associate, Public Finance Practice
About Greenberg Traurig’s Denver Office: Greenberg Traurig's Denver team offers clients a business-minded perspective into legal issues as well as a strategic gateway for Denver businesses to operate in today’s global marketplace. The Denver team’s core practice areas include American Indian Law, appellate litigation, commercial litigation, compensation and benefits, corporate transactions, employment litigation, energy and natural resources, environmental compliance and litigation, federal regulatory and administrative law, financial services litigation, healthcare and FDA law, intellectual property and technology, land use and zoning, mergers and acquisitions, public finance, real estate, securities law, and tax.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 39 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.