MEXICO CITY – August 15, 2019 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has 13 attorneys recognized in the 2020 edition of Chambers and Partners Latin America Guide. Nine of the firm’s practices were also recognized.
Chambers and Partners, a U.K.–based publisher, selects attorneys for inclusion in its guides based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients from around the world.
Greenberg Traurig is recognized in the following practice areas in the 2020 Latin America Guide by region:
- Corporate/Commercial: International Firms
- Banking & Finance
- Capital Markets
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Real Estate
The following Greenberg Traurig attorneys are recognized in the 2020 Latin America Guide by region:
- Yosbel A. Ibarra – Corporate/Commercial: International Firms
- Emilio J. Alvarez-Farré – Corporate/M&A
- Carlos Treistman – Corporate/M&A
- José Antonio Butrón Quintero – Projects
- Gerardo Carrillo Valadez – Real Estate
- José Antonio Diez de Bonilla Martínez – Real Estate
- Miguel Flores Bernés – Competition/Antitrust
- Victor Manuel Frías Garcés – Competition/Antitrust
- Juan Manuel González Bernal – Banking & Finance; Projects
- Hugo López Coll – Compliance
- Joselino Morales López – Dispute Resolution: Administrative Litigation
- José Raz Guzmán – Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate/M&A
- Pedro Javier Reséndez Bocanegra – Energy & Natural Resources
About Greenberg Traurig Mexico: Greenberg Traurig’s Mexico City office offers clients innovative, strategic advice and legal services that span both traditional fields and contemporary regulatory sectors. The office has more than 60 bilingual attorneys who have been contributors to major national projects in Mexico and leverages the resources and reach of the firm’s global platform to provide clients with tailored legal services reflective of the specific industry and market conditions in which they operate. The Mexico City office is an integral part of the firm’s award-winning Latin America Practice, and has been recognized with leading banking, corporate, M&A, infrastructure, real estate, privacy, energy, administrative litigation, and competition practices in Mexico.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2,100 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.