BOSTON – Oct. 14, 2020 –Greenberg Traurig, LLP's Boston office has 13 attorneys included in the 2020 edition of Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine. Of these, nine attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers and four were listed as Rising Stars.
Greenberg Traurig attorneys on the Massachusetts Super Lawyers 2020 list include:
- Gary R. Greenberg, General Litigation
- Edward S. Hershfield, Real Estate
- Justin F. Keith, Employment & Labor
- James D. Masterman, Eminent Domain
- Terence P. McCourt, Employment & Labor
- Christopher H. Milton, Real Estate
- A. John Pappalardo, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Chinh H. Pham, Intellectual Property
- Kevin J. Walsh, Bankruptcy
The following Greenberg Traurig attorneys were listed as 2020 Massachusetts Rising Stars:
- Amanda M. Blaske, Banking
- Emily Ladd-Kravitz, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Thomas M. Richardson, Aviation and Aerospace
- Jacqueline E. Tambone, Personal Injury General: Defense
Super Lawyers is a research-driven, peer-influenced rating service of lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The mission of Super Lawyers is to bring visibility to those attorneys who exhibit excellence in practice.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Boston Office: Established in 1999, Greenberg Traurig’s Boston office is home to approximately 75 attorneys practicing in the areas of bankruptcy and restructuring, corporate, emerging technology, energy, environmental, financial services, gaming, governmental affairs, intellectual property, labor and employment, life sciences and medical technology, litigation, public finance, and real estate. An important contributor to the firm's international platform, the Boston office includes a team of nationally recognized attorneys with both public and private sector experience. The team offers clients the value of decades of helping clients in complex legal matters and hands-on knowledge of the local business community, supported by the firm's vast network of global resources.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2,200 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.