NEW YORK – May 13, 2020 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has 14 attorneys in 12 practice areas in New York recognized in the 2020 Chambers USA Guide. Firmwide, more than 150 attorneys were acknowledged.
According to its website, Chambers and Partners, publisher of annual guides in several global markets, selects attorneys and practice areas for inclusion based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients around the world.
In the USA Guide, attorneys and practice areas are ranked by placement in “bands,” with Band 1 being the highest placement. Attorneys can also be designated as a “Star Individual,” “Eminent Practitioner,” “Senior Statespeople,” “Up and Coming,” “Star Associate,” or “Associate to Watch” by market and practice.
The following attorneys are recognized in the 2020 Chambers USA Guide for their practices in the New York Region:
- Dennis J. Block- Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions
- Adel Aslani-Far- Corporate/ Mergers & Acquisitions
- Richard A. Edlin- Litigation: General Commercial
- Robert J. Ivanhoe- Real Estate: Mainly Dirt
- Kate Kalmykov- Immigration
- Gary S. Kleinman- Real Estate: Mainly Dirt
- Stephen L. Rabinowitz- Real Estate: Mainly Dirt
- Steven C. Russo- Environment
- Jay A. Segal- Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Francis J. Serbaroli- Healthcare
- Jonathan L. Sulds- Labor & Employment
The following Greenberg Traurig New York attorneys are recognized in the 2020 Chambers USA Guide for their practices “Nationwide”:
- Robert J. Ivanhoe- Real Estate
- Barbara T. Kaplan- Tax: Controversy
- David W. Oppenheim- Franchising
- Laura Siegel Rabinowitz- International Trade: Customs
In addition to the individuals recognized, the firm’s following practice areas were ranked in New York:
- Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions: Highly Regarded
- Litigation: General Commercial: Highly Regarded
- Real Estate: Mainly Dirt
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,200 attorneys in 41 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.