ATLANTA – May 1, 2020 – Nine attorneys from the Atlanta office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP have been recognized in the 2020 edition of the Chambers USA Guide. Firmwide, more than 150 attorneys were recognized in this year’s guide, in addition to more than 40 of the firm’s practices across 20 regions.
According to its website, Chambers and Partners, UK-based publisher of annual guides in several global markets, selects attorneys and practice areas for inclusion based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients around the world.
The following attorney was recognized in a special designation, in addition to any other rankings and mentions:
- Lori G. Cohen (Product Liability & Mass Torts, USA – Nationwide) is vice chair of the firm, co-chair of the firm’s Global Litigation Practice, Chair of the firm's Trial Practice Group, as well as Chair of the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Health Care Litigation Practice, this is the second year she is recognized as a Star Individual.
The Atlanta attorneys recognized for their practices in Georgia include:
- Theodore I. Blum – Corporate/M&A
- Timothy W. Bratcher – Banking & Finance
- Lori G. Cohen – Litigation: General Commercial
- Cindy J.K. Davis - Banking & Finance
- Joel A. Katz – Intellectual Property
- David B. Kurzweil – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- David Long-Daniels – Labor & Employment
- Bobby Rosenbloum – Intellectual Property
- Jay Ruby - Immigration
In addition to being recognized as a Star Individual, Cohen is recognized in the Spotlight Table for Product Liability: Pharmaceutical, USA – Nationwide. This is the thirteenth consecutive year Cohen has been highlighted in the Spotlight Table for Product Liability: Pharmaceutical.
Cohen was also recognized in the 2020 Guide for her practices “USA – Nationwide” for Products Liability & Mass Torts; Nationwide - Products Liability: Pharmaceutical; and Nationwide - Litigation: Trial Lawyers.
In addition to the individuals recognized, the following practice areas were included in the Georgia rankings:
- Banking & Finance
- Immigration (Recognised Practitioner)
- Intellectual Property
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation: General Commercial
For a complete listing of rankings, client and peer commentary, and editorial summaries by Chambers researchers and editors, please visit the Greenberg Traurig profile on Chambers website.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2,200 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.