MIAMI – June 22, 2020 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A. announced that 11 of its Florida attorneys are recognized in Florida Trend magazine’s 2020 Legal Elite. The attorneys chosen by their peers for this recognition are considered among the top two percent of lawyers practicing in the state of Florida.
Six Greenberg Traurig shareholders received special honors as members of this year’s Legal Elite Hall of Fame: Miami Shareholders Burt Bruton, Gary A. Saul, and Elliot H. Scherker; Tallahassee Shareholder Barry Richard; and Tampa Shareholders Richard C. McCrea Jr. and David B. Weinstein. Hall of Fame designees have been recognized by Legal Elite every year for at least the past decade.
Miami Shareholder Andrew C. Sharpe is recognized by Legal Elite as an Up and Comer. Respected by their peers for excellence in the legal field, Up and Comers are attorneys under 40 years-old who represent the future of the legal profession in Florida, according to Florida Trend.
Additionally, one attorney is recognized by Legal Elite for the first time: Tampa Shareholder Danielle S. Kemp.
The nomination process for Florida Trend’s Legal Elite is open to all Florida Bar members, who are asked to “name attorneys whom they hold in the highest regard or would recommend to others.”
The following are all the Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed as Florida Trend Legal Elite honorees:
- Burt Bruton, Real Estate, Hall of Fame
- Francisco O. Sanchez, Litigation
- Gary A. Saul, Real Estate, Hall of Fame
- Elliot H. Scherker, Appellate, Hall of Fame
- Andrew C. Sharpe, Real Estate, Up and Comer
- Mark A. Tobin, Real Estate Litigation
- I. William Spivey II, Litigation
- Barry Richard, Litigation, Hall of Fame
- Danielle S. Kemp, Restructuring & Bankruptcy, First Time Listed
- Richard C. McCrea Jr., Labor & Employment, Hall of Fame
- David B. Weinstein, Litigation, Hall of Fame
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.