ORLANDO – Aug. 28, 2020 – The 2021 edition of Best Lawyers in America recognizes 15 attorneys from the Orlando office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A. In addition, the firm is top-listed across five practice areas in the state.
For the 14th consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig has more attorneys listed in Best Lawyers in America than any other law firm in the guide. Nationwide, the guide lists over 400 Greenberg Traurig attorneys and recognizes 26 of these as “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective practices and markets.
In Orlando, Gregory W. Herbert – who specializes in patent litigation – has been recognized as a 2021 “Lawyer of the Year.”
According to Best Lawyers, inclusion in its guide is completely based on peer-review and only one lawyer in each practice and designated metropolitan area is recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year.” The “Top Listed” designation is given to the firm that has the most listed lawyers in a specific location and practice areas.
The Greenberg Traurig Orlando attorneys recognized by Best Lawyers in America are listed with their corresponding category/practice area(s) and the year they were first recognized:
- Warren S. Bloom (2007) - Public Finance Law
- Joshua R. Brown (2019) - Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Patent
- Orlando L. Evora (2007) - Real Estate Law
- Andrew R. Finkelstein (2016) - Corporate Law
- Gregory W. Herbert (2010) - Litigation - Intellectual Property; Litigation - Patent; Media Law
- Joseph J. JeBailey (2013) - Real Estate Law
- Courtney M. Keller (2021) – Commercial Litigation
- Julie P. Kendig-Schrader (2008) - Environmental Law; Litigation - Land Use and Zoning; Real Estate Law
- Jason C. McDonald (2018) - Corporate Law
- Kimberly A. Mello (2013) - Appellate Practice
- Jonathan M. Perry (2014) - Real Estate Law
- Alan C. Sheppard, Jr. (2013) - Real Estate Law
- I.William Spivey II (2009) - Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Banking and Finance; Litigation - Real Estate
- Michael J. Sullivan (2005) - Leisure and Hospitality Law; Real Estate Law
- Jéan E. Wilson (2007) - Public Finance Law
In Florida, Greenberg Traurig is “Top Listed” in the following practice areas: Administrative/Regulatory Law, Government Relations Practice; Litigation - Land Use and Zoning; Public Finance Law; Securities/Capital Markets Law.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.