HOUSTON – Aug. 24, 2020 – The inaugural edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognized 15 attorneys from the Austin, Dallas, and Houston offices of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Recognition is awarded to attorneys who are in the earlier stages of their careers and have achieved outstanding professional excellence in private practice. Most recipients are in practice for five to nine years.
Austin Attorney Ranked
- Aaron C. Gregg: Administrative / Regulatory Law and Government Relations Practice
Dallas Attorneys Ranked
- Lolly Chauppette: Real Estate Law
- Joshua Davis: Real Estate Law
- Richard D. Dusenbury: Corporate Law
- Nathan Fish: Health Care Law
- John-Paul G. Haskins: Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Alyssa Ortiz Johnston: Commercial Litigation
- Joshua Prywes: Tax Law
- Wesley M. Smith: Real Estate Law
- Sarah-Michelle Stearns: Commercial Litigation
Houston Attorneys Ranked
- Angeles Garcia Cassin: Labor & Employment Law - Management and Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Grant Cohen: Real Estate Law
- Aimee Housinger: Commercial Litigation
- Andrew Chongseh Kim: Commercial Litigation
- Katie Tipper-McWhorter: Commercial Litigation
According to Best Lawyers, recognition by Ones to Watch is based entirely on peer review and employs the same methodology that has made Best Lawyers the gold standard for legal rankings worldwide.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP – Texas: Texas is important to Greenberg Traurig, LLP and part of its history. With more than 130 Texas lawyers in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, Greenberg Traurig, LLP has deep roots in the Texas business, legal, and governmental communities. Greenberg Traurig Texas works with clients to address their interdisciplinary legal needs across the state utilizing the firm’s global platform. The Texas attorneys are experienced in industries key to the state’s future, including: aviation, chemicals, construction, education, energy and natural resources, financial institutions, health care, hedge funds, hospitality, infrastructure, insurance, media, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, real estate, retail, sports, technology and software, telecommunications, transportation, and video games and esports.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has 2200 lawyers in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.