MIAMI – Sept. 1, 2020 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A., announced that 13 of its Florida attorneys have been recognized as "Top Lawyers" by Palm Beach Illustrated magazine.
Palm Beach Illustrated partnered with Professional Research Services to determine the top lawyers in the region as chosen by their peers. The attorneys who received the highest number of votes are named in the 2020 "Top Lawyers" list, published annually in Palm Beach Illustrated’s September issue.
The following attorneys are listed along with their practice areas as "Top Lawyers" in the magazine:
- Charles J. Abrams - Real Estate Law
- Bridget A. Berry - Commercial Litigation, Labor & Employment Law
- Mark F. Bideau - Class Action/Mass Torts and Commercial Litigation
- Patrick G. Broderick - Banking and Finance Law
- Andrea Shwayri Ferraro - Commercial Litigation
- Laurie L. Gildan - Real Estate Law
- Phillip H. Hutchinson - Commercial Litigation
- Robert R. Kane III - Commercial Litigation
- Marvin A. Kirsner - Tax Law
- David M. Layman - Real Estate Law
- Jason H. Okleshen - Product Liability Litigation
- Bruce C. Rosetto - Corporate Law
- Robert Sanders - Land Use and Zoning Law
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.