NEW JERSEY – March 25, 2021 – The 2021 edition of New Jersey Super Lawyers recognizes 15 attorneys from the New Jersey office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. Of these, 10 are listed as “Super Lawyers” and five are listed as “Rising Stars.” In addition, Shareholder Galit Kierkut was recognized as one of “The Top 50 Women Super Lawyers” and “The Top 100 Super Lawyers” in New Jersey.
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Greenberg Traurig attorneys on the New Jersey Super Lawyers list include:
- Steven D. Fleissig – Real Estate
- Cory Mitchell Gray – Business Litigation
- David Jay – Business Litigation
- Roger B. Kaplan – Business Litigation
- Galit Kierkut – Employment & Labor
- Wendy Johnson Lario – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Martin L. Lepelstat – Estate Planning & Probate
- Paul Schafhauser – Business Litigation
- Philip R. Sellinger – Business Litigation
- Louis Smith – Business Litigation
Greenberg Traurig attorneys on the New Jersey Rising Stars list include:
- Martin Fojas – Employment & Labor
- Courteney Lario Caine – Employment & Labor
- Ryan P. O’Connor – Employment & Labor
- Eric D. Wong – Business Litigation
- George Zalepa – Intellectual Property Litigation
About Greenberg Traurig’s New Jersey Office: Established in 2002, Greenberg Traurig’s New Jersey office has grown into a team of nationally recognized attorneys who provide legal advice to international, national, and local business and technology clients. The New Jersey office’s practice areas include Complex Commercial and Class Action Litigation, Hatch-Waxman Litigation, Corporate, Restructuring & Bankruptcy, Construction Law, Franchise & Distribution, Immigration & Compliance, Intellectual Property & Technology, Labor & Employment, Real Estate, Tax, and Private Wealth Services. As a significant contributor to the firm's international platform, the New Jersey team offers clients both the know-how and geographic reach of a global law firm combined with the dedication and responsiveness of a local firm.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. The firm is net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage and Mansfield Rule 3.0 Certified. Web: www.gtlaw.com