Tucker works with clients on intellectual property matters, focusing primarily on trademarks. He handles trademark clearance and prosecution, trademark enforcement, takedowns of counterfeits on online marketplaces, IP litigation, and domain name disputes. He has deep experience with proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) and trademark litigation in federal court. Tucker’s passion for this area of law allows him to think creatively to design innovative strategies for pursuing clients’ legal goals.
- Trademark and brand management
- Trademark clearance and registration
- Online trademark and anti-counterfeiting enforcement on eCommerce platforms
- Domain name dispute resolution (UDRP) proceedings
- Trademark and copyright litigation
- U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board proceedings
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office proceedings