Tucker works with clients on a variety of intellectual property matters, focusing primarily on trademark issues. He handles trademark clearance, prosecution, eCommerce enforcement, litigation, and appeals, and counsels clients regarding brand management and IP enforcement matters. Tucker’s passion for this area of law allows him to think creatively to design innovative strategies for achieving clients’ goals. He has deep experience litigating proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB), in addition to trademark and copyright infringement litigation in federal court. Tucker also has experience litigating domain name disputes and managing online IP enforcement programs on eCommerce platforms.
- Trademark and brand management
- Trademark clearance and registration
- Online trademark and anti-counterfeiting enforcement on eCommerce platforms
- Domain name dispute resolution (UDRP) proceedings
- Trademark and copyright litigation in federal court
- U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board proceedings
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office proceedings