Chad J. Doellinger is an experienced litigator who focuses his practice on complex engagements. Chad represents clients in all types of commercial litigation, including class action defense, employment, intellectual property, antitrust, and securities. He has wide-ranging experience working with clients to address problems, develop best practices, and mitigate risk. Chad also has deep experience with accruals, reserves, disclosures, and public relations issues.
Prior to returning to private practice, Chad served as the head of Walmart’s Commercial & Class Action Litigation Team, where he routinely counseled and advised senior executives and managed the company’s most significant litigation. He is also a Lecturer in Law at The University of Chicago Law School, where he has taught since 2003.
- Class action and multidistrict litigation
- Breach of contract claims
- Antitrust and competition
- Intellectual property litigation
- Product and tort liability litigation
- Appellate and supreme court litigation