Camille EdwardsAssociate Camille.Edwards@gtlaw.com
Camille Edwards is a member of the Entertainment & Media Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Los Angeles office. She represents film producers, television production companies, songwriters, music producers, recording artists, writers, and social media influencers, and other entertainment businesses in various aspects of their entertainment needs and careers.
- Personal Intern to CEO Laura Alber, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. 2017-2018
- Curatorial Intern, Supreme Court of the United States, 2016
Recognition & Leadership
- Team Member, a Law360 “Media & Entertainment Practice Group of the Year,” 2022
- Camille has an active pro bono practice focused on decarceration and criminal justice reform.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2021
- B.A., summa cum laude, Cornell University, 2018
- Italian, Conversational