Kevin Friedmann’s practice focuses on corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions for public and private companies. He has wide-ranging experience representing emerging technology companies in complex mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions. Kevin also counsels startup companies in seed stage, angel, and venture capital financings and later stage companies in going public transactions.
Kevin has counseled public and private companies across a broad spectrum of technology sectors, including digital media, digital marketing, artificial intelligence, data analytics, blockchain, information technology, advanced transportation, telecommunications, consumer subscription, food innovation, biotechnology, and life sciences. He guides them through each phase of capital raising in both private and public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, U.S. stock exchange listings and regulatory compliance.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Issuer’s counsel in underwritten IPOs and follow-on public offerings
- Private placements for public and private companies
- SPAC transactions
- U.S. stock exchange listings and compliance
- Issuer’s counsel before the Nasdaq Hearings Panel
- Securities Act and Exchange Act registration
- Exchange Act reporting and compliance
- Regulatory compliance