Kevin Friedmann’s practice focuses on capital markets transactions and mergers and acquisitions for public and private companies. He has wide-ranging experience representing emerging technology companies in complex mergers and acquisitions, and securities offerings. Kevin also counsels startup companies in seed stage, angel, and venture capital financings and later stage technology companies in going public transactions.
Kevin has counseled public and private companies across a broad spectrum of technology sectors, including social media, digital marketing, artificial intelligence, data analytics, blockchain, information technology, advanced transportation, wireless communications, consumer subscription, food innovation, biotechnology, and life sciences. He guides them through each phase of capital raising in both private and public offerings, mergers & acquisitions, U.S. stock exchange listings and regulatory compliance.
- Mergers & acquisitions for public and private companies
- Issuer’s counsel in underwritten public offerings and registered direct offerings
- Private placements of unregistered securities for public and private companies
- SPAC transactions
- U.S. stock exchange listings and compliance
- Issuer’s counsel before the Nasdaq Hearings Panel
- Securities Act and Exchange Act registration
- Exchange Act reporting and compliance
- Proxy statements
- Regulatory compliance